Monday, April 1, 2013

dear readers,
assalamualaikum,
being here, with a bit hope, little dream, and big sad!
 people nowadays seems too cruel to me, evil,
no heart, no heart no heart,
too cruel!

with my wound that are extremely HURT !
who could said to me :
hi there, be patient, be strong,
no one!
only when i on the top of world,
people come and hug me,
congratulation!!!
proud of u dear~!

oh yeah?
actually congratulation to me just mean by this:
serve u right!
take the complicated days,
and walk on the perforated road,
by your own feet,
with blood around your sole,
and crack ankle,
and now i'm happy,
you are recover!

grr!
but why not,
there's u, and u, and u and u, annndd u,
who always be by my side,
giving me hope,
strive me to the excel,
huhu,
this is for u back..
a big love~
only god knows how thanksfull i'm
with u all by my side,
lending your shoulder to hear my heart cries
although tooo loud*
and sometimes maybe tooo slow

2 comments:

LIFE said...

dear, stay strong
~Allah give us difficulties to make us srtong~

Unknown said...

sume yang dtg hanya dari allah..allah sedang menguji kesabaran u..be strong.. :)

aisyiah!!

amaran!!!

aisyiah, jaga hatimu, jangan sakitkannya!

aisyiah, awasi hatimu, jangan biarkan ia terleka!

aisyiah, jaga matamu, jangan meliar!

aisyiah, Allah tuhanmu!

aisyiah, muhammad nabimu!

aisyiah, Islam agamamu!