Friday, January 1, 2010

good bye 2009....welcome 2010!!!!

2009....this year full of memori...hopefully this year i can increase my achievement...hmm...this year i'm a candidate of pmr exam...and i want the best!!!the support for me is really important...i dont want any badnews happen to me or my family and even my friend...and...this blog???yeah maybe i'll come for once a month or a week...or two-three month .....who know???and i...tomorrow morning i'll back to school...study and study and study....and lastly...thank u 4 all followers, friend, and anyone else for supporting and advice.....
go aisyiah go!!!!

good bye for all

No comments:

aisyiah!!

amaran!!!

aisyiah, jaga hatimu, jangan sakitkannya!

aisyiah, awasi hatimu, jangan biarkan ia terleka!

aisyiah, jaga matamu, jangan meliar!

aisyiah, Allah tuhanmu!

aisyiah, muhammad nabimu!

aisyiah, Islam agamamu!